Thursday, October 9, 2008

Welcome to my new blog!

Ok, so I have to be honest and tell you that I haven't been very good at blogging regularly before. However, I am going to make at least a little effort to keep this updated for y'all! My goal here is to put a few previews up from sessions throughout the week so families can see them before we do the in person proof consultations.

And of course to give you updates on happenings, such as promoting Amara! She has been my assistant at weddings for the summer and this fall will begin taking some of my portrait sessions. She has been training side-by-side with me this summer and I feel like she's ready to start doing some sessions on her own. All of her work will be edited and reviewed by me to ensure that her style and image quality matches my high expectations. So, when you book your next session be sure to specify if you'd like to give her a whirl!