Friday, November 14, 2008

behind in blogging

Ok, okay, I get it. I know I'm supposed to update this regularly so I apologize for no updates!

My site is now coverted over and galleries are now password protected. I wanted to wait 48 hours to ensure the site had all forwarded over properly before getting the passwords setup.

If you need access to a gallery just email or call me and I'll hook you up. I have family and senior stuff to update here from the last few days with no entries (sorry again!) I also have a jam packed Saturday with four back to back sessions (YIKES) so I would guess it'll take a little bit to get those updated as well.

Also, don't forget that next Saturday I'm doing pictures with Santa at the Ramada at around 10am-noonish, contact MeritCare for information regarding Breakfast / Pizza with Santa!