Friday, February 13, 2009

Out of Town 2/13- 2/17

My son and I are headed to Spanish camp at Concordia Language Village in Bemidji this weekend! Of course, there is WPPI (a photographer's conference) in Vegas this weekend and the Knit Out at the Mall of America. But although I always strive for add'l learning opportunities and anyone who knows me knows my absolute addiction to knitting, I do have my priorities in line and my family comes first ;)

Anyway, we're really excited to go to camp- in fact I was awoke at 6am with a reminder from my sweet 5 year old that we get to go today LOL

So, in a nutshell, if you email me or call between the time I post this and next Tuesday I won't be able to reply right away as this is the last time I'll be online until then and I'm turning off the phone so I can focus on time with my son. Have a fantastic weekend!