Friday, October 22, 2010

Xan & Ali~ fargo child photographer

I seldom take time out specifically to take pictures of my own kids.  However, I thought today might be a good day to try and get some for our own kids.  Of course, being a typical mom and not really thinking like a photographer I tried to do everything all at once.  Ran to get haircuts, then ran to the mall to get new outfits, quick lunch, then went to the park for pictures.  Well, yes, thats a bit much for one day and expect the kids to sit still for pictures.  My recommendation, do haircuts a few days before, go without the kids to the mall, and bring them for pictures right before lunch so you can use that as a bribe ;)

Anyway, we did get a few great pictures.  We also got a lot of funny ones (click on the image to see it larger.)  Here you go!!