Sunday, May 8, 2011

FirstChoice Clinic ~ Community Photographer

As I'm sure you may have noticed, I like to do volunteer work in our community.  I also do a lot of donations to things like silent auctions and fundraisers, help out at various events, and of course donate my services.  For the last four years I've been the Area Coordinator and Infant Remembrance Photographer for Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep (http://www.nilmdts.org/)  A couple years ago I was even selected as our area's only photographer to go to specialized education to be a certified trainer for that organization. 

And, as if its not totally obvious, I really working with healthy babies!  And to support healthy choices and healthy babies, I've been blessed enough to work with FirstChoice Clinic in Fargo for their annual Christmas card and other promotional pictures.  Because its now well past Christmas, I'd like to share with you a few pictures from this past year's session.