Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Oh Olivia! ~ Fargo Newborn Photography

I feel like I've been waiting for this little gal to come almost as long as her parents.  I've been photographing her big brother since he was a newborn, did maternity pictures for her, and now she's finally here! 

I have to say, I have a super hard time getting these cute sleeping folded up pictures.  I guess you wouldn't really notice it much because I really TRY at every session.  But a newborn session usually takes hours, not just a quick in and out session over a lunch break.  I've discovered that having a heated blanket on and warming the other blankets baby will lay on has made a big difference.  Most people do have their house nice and warm for baby, but there's just something about helping baby feel warm and secure, even when they are laid down, that helps them relax. 


Another hat from SM Little Creations.