Saturday, May 26, 2012

Oh Dear! Long time no blog!!

It just occurred to me that I haven't blogged at all in 2012.  YIKES!  Its almost June.  So, I'll be the first to admit that I'm a terrible blogger.  I have cut back a bit on sessions this year because of my kids' schedules (we homeschool) but I'm as busy as ever!  You can check out my antics on my other blog (which interestingly, I DO update rather regularly.)

I hope everyone is having a wonderful spring and has a great summer.  I have a busy summer also with seniors, weddings, babies, and families already on the schedule for sessions.  Over the summer I will take a few sessions on Sunday afternoons (my Saturdays are already almost all booked) and probably only doing 2-3 sessions a week, so if you'd like to get in please be sure to call ahead to reserve your appointment well in advance.

And of course, you would like to see some pictures, right?  Here's one of my favorite cuties for ya!