Tuesday, July 10, 2012

2013 Senior Sessions Now Booking

I had one latecomer for senior portraits in May this year.  This young lady was so easy to photograph.  I actually had gotten to do her sister's senior pictures a few years ago and I'm pretty sure they are a couple of the most beautiful women I've met.

If you're looking for 2013 senior portraits, my sessions for seniors are the same as my family sessions.  Its a flat $150 and includes as many clothing changes as you want, add a friend for a few pictures if you want, on location (more than one if you want!)  Comes with a CD with approximately 25-35 images you can print (you can buy rights to all the images also if you want even more variety) and they'll be in black & white, vintage, and color.  Simple pricing is easier for both you and me!  Printing can be done through me or I can recommend printers locally and online.  I also can design open house and announcement cards.