Monday, March 7, 2011

Big News! Updated Pricing for 2011!

Over the last few years I've looked at what customers were asking for and what people REALLY seem to want.  When it comes down to it, most want a CD with their session images on it.  Many photographers do not offer this or have high pricing on them because they want to retain rights to the images. I do agree with this practice but have found that it didn't quite fit with my business model so I've limited printing to proof size 4x6's for CD's in the past.

However, I've decided that I am going to start offering CD's with HIGH RESOLUTION print permission starting March 15, 2011!  This will be included for all sessions. By printing your own pictures you will likely save money and its practical for me since I will have less backend processing/handling so I can spend more time with family.  Printing will still be available through me, but I can also suggest places to print your own.

I'm also very pleased to announce that I will begin offering my digital design and editing services as well.  You take the pictures, I do the editing!  Watch for a special promo (i.e. FREE sample) to be posted soon to Facebook fans. 

Without further ado- here's the new stuff!

2011 Pricing

Photography Service
$150 includes on location session and 25-35 high resolution images on CD with print permission

Extras with session $25 each
a) three collage or card designs and web version of all images
b) all other unedited images from same session
c) basic photobook design in square or landscape format ready to print



Photo Editing & Design Services
Basic editing (including b/w, sepia, vintage, and skin smoothing)
$30 for first 10 images then $1 per add'l image
Advanced editing (selective coloring, headswap, remove objects from image)
$5 per image and includes two versions of image

Photobook design (you supply pictures, you must have photographer permission to print for all images)
$35 BASIC- up to 75 images (approx 20 pages and includes basic editing
$60 FULL- up to 75 images with digital scrapbook design
Photobook printing is also available through me, please inquire for specifics.

Image scanning
$25 per hour (approx 60 images per hour)
Your images my printing is 1/3 of regular print pricing with any other service