Monday, March 14, 2011

LIMITED Promotion ~ Digital Image Editing

I want to show off some of the stuff I can produce so I'm offering a very limited promotion for FIVE free basic image edits for the first five people who email me.  Please email me first to make sure I haven't already hit the limit and I will also provide details on how to get me the files.  I will retouch five of your own images, convert them to black & white or vintage and then send them back to you.  OR I can use those five images in a digital scrapbook page layout.  This is really a very limited time promotion, so if you want to get in on it email me at brandi @ sprayphotography . com (remember to format properly removing spaces!)

You must have photographer permission for all images submitted!  If you are unsure please check with the photographer first.