Thursday, March 24, 2011

Photoshop Quick Tip ~ Family Vacation

This past winter our family went on a big vacation to DisneyWorld and on a cruise to Mexico.  Of course, when we went it was a replay of a Lampoon's vacation, but we all had fun (even though it was C-O-L-D the whole time!)  I did manage to get a couple shots of my daughter in the hot tub and my niece in the hotel room with my little Sony CyberShot camera that I thought were cute, but they needed some fixing up.




For both of these I followed the same steps.

1.)  Open file then go to Image --> Adjustments --> Brightness and Contrast (Make adjustments to your liking.)
2.)  Click OK then again Image --> Adjustments --> Photo Filter (Use the drop down and find one that makes your picture look better!  Don't forget to adjust the density slider and see how that changes the image.)

That is all.  Really, just two steps.  Not too shabby, eh?